※ Please read the instructions for WCF 2014 carefully.
1. The theme of WCF 2014 is "Sharing Wisdom."
2. The world competition is held on October 25 (Saturday) and 26 (Sunday).
3. There is a registration fee of $100(US dollar) per team and it will apply to your team's room and board. Please pay registration fee with cash in US dollar, at the registration site.
4. The WCF 2014 competition will be done in English. Both long-term thesis and presentation should be prepared in English. Although English proficiency is not evaluated at the competition, you are supposed to deliver the contents of your team clearly in English. There is no translating service for each country.
5. The long-term thesis should be uploaded by October 10, 2014. To upload a long-term thesis, please click the "upload(submit)" at the left menu of the website.
6. There will be a 3-minute-long students' presentation of each country at the opening ceremony. One team from each country needs to prepare the presentation to introduce his/her country.
7. We are planning to have "Talent Show" at the culture night on Saturday, October 25th. One team from each country will have a 5 minute for performance time (the performance can be done by one team or combined teams from a country). The examples of the performance include traditional dance, playing musical instruments, but anything performed by students is fine.
8. Market Place will be opened on Saturday evening at the lobby. In Market Place, all students will exchange small souvenirs with students from other countries. Please bring small souvenirs for the exchange. For your information, last year students brought keychains, badges, small toys and dolls, etc..
9. We are happy to have a social program, "Buddy Buddy." If your team would like to join this program, we will match you with one of the Korean teams. After assignment of your buddy team, you and your buddy team will communicate through email before competition. When you arrive at WCF, you will meet your buddy team face-to-face. What a fun! If you do not want to be in the program, please email us by October 10; otherwise, you will be automatically assigned as a buddy team to one of the Korean teams, after your registration.